Like carpeting, upholstery easily attracts dirt and grime, and becomes very dirty in a matter of months; and upholstery cleaning in Dublin is the only way to keep it hygienic and beautiful at all times. Unfortunately, that’s not as easy to accomplish as it sounds. Yes, you could vacuum it regularly to keep it dust-free, but a normal house vacuum isn’t powerful enough to remove all the dirt.
That’s why you should call Need to Clean. We’ve been in this business for over 10 years and know how to handle all kinds of upholstery stains and dirt. Our experts will make sure your sofa, chairs, couches, and mattresses look as good as new. So, don’t rush towards the furniture store if your sofa starts to look a little drab and old. Give our upholstery cleaning services in Dublin a try today.
What’s Included in Our Upholstery Cleaning Services?
Professional cleaning can improve and refresh the appearance of your upholstery. It can also remove all the dust and mites from the surface and improve the overall air quality of your home. For that, you need thorough cleaning from experts who know what they’re doing. Our sofa cleaning service in Dublin covers all aspects of the job and makes sure that there’s no stain or dust on your furniture.
- Inspection – It’s important to examine the upholstered furniture carefully to understand what needs to be done. Our experts never walk blindly into a job or offer broad quotes that include unnecessary expenses. A thorough inspection will help them understand the problems, devise solutions, and offer the right quote to our clients.
- Spot Testing – There are some stains and spots that require special attention and it’s important to examine and test them before any cleaning solutions are applied. We suggest that you point out all stains during the inspection and explain the cause of them if possible. That would help us determine how the problem should be addressed.
- Pre-Vacuuming – Before we vacuum or steam-clean upholstery, we spray a pre-vacuuming solution on the material. This would sink into the fibres and loosen stubborn grime and oily debris. This ensures that the upholstery is cleaned thoroughly.
- Deep Cleaning – After the pre-vacuuming spray settles in and loosens the debris, we use specialised equipment and powerful vacuums to pull all the dirt and debris from the upholstery. This usually handles all dirt and grime though we use separate spot treatments for stubborn stains.
- Sanitize and Deodorize – After the upholstery is completely clean, we sanitize and deodorize it to eliminate any germs and odour.
Why Choose Us?
We’re one of the few upholstery cleaning companies in Dublin that guarantee our services. If you’re not satisfied with our work, you can immediately give us a call. We’ll clean your upholstery again without any charge. You just need to inform us within 24 hours of the service.
As a fully-licensed and insured company, we offer high levels of service at reasonable rates. With the help of Need to Clean, you can relax in clean and germ-free upholstered furniture every day.Request a Reservation