End of Tenancy Cleaning
It’s not easy to move out of your old rental property and move into a new one. You need to hand over a clean property to your landlord. After all, they need to get their property ready for visits and inspections and need to ensure that you have done the end of tenancy cleaning in Dublin as required.
Unfortunately, it’s not easy to clean and sanitize the property, especially if you haven’t had time to maintain it well. You have to deal with everything from stubborn stains to cobwebs. So why not leave the task to professionals?
Do you want to present a sparkling clean property to your landlord and get back your deposit in full? If you hire us at Need to Clean, we’ll make sure that every corner of the property is dust and grime free. Our services for end of tenancy cleaning in Dublin are comprehensive and thorough so you can be certain the landlord would have no room to complain.
What is Included in the End of Tenancy Service?
You need to remove all traces of dirt, debris, and damage before you move out. Some tenants try to clean the property themselves, but that doesn’t yield good results. If you hire a professional cleaning agency in Dublin, you can be sure that the property is completely clean from top to bottom. Our comprehensive services include all rooms of the property and cover:
- Clean and polish all countertops, sinks, and other such surfaces.
- Degrease wall tiles, clean the grout, and remove any and all mould growth from the surface.
- Dust and clean inside the cupboards, drawers, and clear all leftover items.
- Remove leftovers from the refrigerator, clean and sanitize it.
- Remove grime and clean the exterior of kitchen appliances, including ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.
- Clean and degrease wall tiles, clean the grout, and remove all mould growth.
- De-scale and clean the shower screen
- De-scale baths, taps, toilets, basins, showers, and other such installations.
- Remove all residue of soap and shampoo from shelves and drains.
- Clean and polish mirrors.
- Clean, sanitize, and polish the bathroom floor.
- Vacuum the carpet and clean the edges.
- Move furniture and clean under it.
- Remove mattresses and vacuum under it.
How Much Does it Cost?
As you may imagine each case and property is different every time therefore, it is best to get in touch with us via email or give us a call to discuss your needs and expectations with the size of your house for a custom built quotation. However, we do understand that you would like to know a ballpark figure of what to budget for and we can provide you with that, it all comes down to current state and size of the property.
- 1 Bed Apartment €165
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath House or Apartment €199
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath House or Apartment €265
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath House or Apartment €325
- 5 Bed House – Contact for Custom Quotation
We would like to ask that you take the time to familiarize yourself with the following rules that we run our cleaning service with. This will ensure a stress free and well organised cleaning service experience, thank you.
Emptying Presses, Drawers, Wardrobes & Fridge
The cleaning quote you have been provided does not include the cost and time of emptying any stuff from your presses, drawers, wardrobes or fridge. We will gladly empty them for you and put the stuff back in once we are done for additional charges, this service is charged at €25 per hour.
Alternatively, you must make sure the presses, wardrobes, drawers & fridge are empty before our team arrives. If our team has to standby and wait for you to do this, additional charges of €25 per hour per person on site will apply.
Our staff cannot be expected to take the rubbish with them, we will gladly empty your bins and put the trash bags into your rubbish container.
If there is no free parking available nearby, we will have to add any parking charges to your bill.
Once the cleaning service has been completed, you will be expected to check the result immediately after with our onsite supervisor. If you happen to notice something you are not satisfied with, our staff will gladly clean it again free of charge.
If you cannot be present to check the result, we will not be offering a free return service once we have left the site.
Hot Water & Electricity
Your premises must have hot water and electricity, if there is no access to hot water or electricity and you have not informed us about this in advance, we will not carry out the cleaning and will not issue a refund.
We only take cash payment, please make sure you have the exact amount you were quoted prepared in advance as our cleaner teams do not carry change with them.
Invoice will be provided either onsite or via email after completion of cleaning.