Once off deep cleaning
If you feel like your house or apartment could use a more thorough cleaning to freshen it up this would be the ideal service for you. This is a once off service which is recommended about 1-2 times a year for the average home in Dublin. The deep cleaning would be the “next level” of cleaning when compared to your standard housekeeper or what you would normally do yourself.Request a Reservation
What’s the difference between normal cleaning and deep cleaning?
The deep cleaning service focuses mostly on your kitchen and bathrooms since those are the places that really make a difference when cleaned properly, that does not mean we ignore the rest of the house though! We bring a fully equipped professional cleaner team who will blitz your home top to bottom returning it to its prime condition.
The standard procedure in almost every home is to clean the presses and wardrobes properly both inside and out. We will help you remove that grease and dust layer that tends to form on kitchen presses and counters both inside and outside. We also offer proper cleaning of your bathroom & kitchen tiles with mould removal if need be.
Skirting boards, spots on walls and any other surfaces which would normally be ignored will be cleaned for you. Any taps or metal will be shined in the bathrooms along with the mirrors and such. Here is a basic list for you to see what would be included:
- Clean and polish all countertops, sinks, and other such surfaces.
- Degrease wall tiles, clean the grout, and remove any and all mould growth from the surface.
- Dust and clean inside the cupboards, drawers, and clear all leftover items.
- Remove leftovers from the refrigerator, clean and sanitize it.
- Remove grime and clean the exterior of kitchen appliances, including ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.
- Clean and degrease wall tiles, clean the grout, and remove all mould growth.
- De-scale and clean the shower screen
- De-scale baths, taps, toilets, basins, showers, and other such installations.
- Remove all residue of soap and shampoo from shelves and drains.
- Clean and polish mirrors.
- Clean, sanitize, and polish the bathroom floor.
- Vacuum the carpet and clean the edges.
- Move furniture and clean under it.
- Remove mattresses and vacuum under it.
How Much Does it Cost?
As you may imagine each case and property is different every time therefore, it is best to get in touch with us via email or give us a call to discuss your needs and expectations with the size of your house for a custom built quotation. However, we do understand that you would like to know a ballpark figure of what to budget for and we can provide you with that, it all comes down to current state and size of the property.
- 1 Bed Apartment €165
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath House or Apartment €199
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath House or Apartment €265
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath House or Apartment €325
- 5 Bed House – Contact for Custom Quotation
We would like to ask that you take the time to familiarize yourself with the following rules that we run our cleaning service with. This will ensure a stress free and well organised cleaning service experience, thank you.
Emptying Presses, Drawers, Wardrobes & Fridge
The cleaning quote you have been provided does not include the cost and time of emptying any stuff from your presses, drawers, wardrobes or fridge. We will gladly empty them for you and put the stuff back in once we are done for additional charges, this service is charged at €25 per hour.
Alternatively, you must make sure the presses, wardrobes, drawers & fridge are empty before our team arrives. If our team has to standby and wait for you to do this, additional charges of €25 per hour per person on site will apply.
Hot Water & Electricity
Your premises must have hot water and electricity, if there is no access to hot water or electricity and you have not informed us about this in advance, we will not carry out the cleaning and will not issue a refund.
Our staff cannot be expected to take the rubbish with them, we will gladly empty your bins and put the trash bags into your rubbish container.
If there is no free parking available nearby, we will have to add any parking charges to your bill.
Once the cleaning service has been completed, you will be expected to check the result immediately after with our onsite supervisor. If you happen to notice something you are not satisfied with, our staff will gladly clean it again free of charge.
If you cannot be present to check the result, we will not be offering a free return service once we have left the site.
We only take cash payment, please make sure you have the exact amount you were quoted prepared in advance as our cleaner teams do not carry change with them.
Invoice will be provided either onsite or via email after completion of cleaning.